What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 2 eggs
- 100g green beans
- 185g canned tuna in spring water
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
The easy bit
- Boil eggs for 3-4 minutes, then cool, peel and cut into quarters.
- Blanch the green beans and refresh under running water.
- Drain the tuna and place in a bowl, then add the beans, tomatoes and parsley.
- Add the lemon juice and carefully mix to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with the cooked eggs.
- Serve the mayonnaise on the side.
Tip: You can substitute canned salmon for the tuna.