What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 120g green cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 80g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The easy bit
Tip: If you prefer, you can use goat's cheese or cheddar instead of the feta.
- In a serving bowl, combine the cabbage, parsley and mint and mix well.
- Top with the feta.
- Combine the lemon juice, zest and oil in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Pour over the salad and serve.