What you'll need
- 2 fresh white fish fillets of your choice (snapper, barramundi, dory etc.)
- baking paper
- 1 lemon
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 generous handfuls of baby spinach (more is allowed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the tomatoes in half lengthways and place on the tray, cut side up and drizzle with the oil and salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes until they colour and shrink slightly.
- Remove tomatoes from the oven and increase the heat to 200°C.
- Season the cod fillets with salt, pepper, chilli flakes and lemon juice.
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Once hot place the cod into the pan skin side down and fry for 2-3 minutes until the skin is crispy.
- Turn and place in oven for 5-8 minutes until cooked through.
- Stack the cod on top of the tomatoes and serve with wilted spinach.
406 Calories per serving.