What you'll need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 400g fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- 225g chopped tomatoes
- 125g grated mozzerella
- 20g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
The easy bit
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until golden. Add the garlic and saute for a further 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and saute for a further 3 minutes, before removing from heat and placing in a baking dish.
- Heat the remainder of the oil in the pan and add tomatoes, oregano and basil, and simmer for 5 minutes before adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the prawns then add the shredded mozzerella, spreading evenly across the dish. Finally top with the parmesan cheese and grill on a medium heat until the cheese topping is golden and bubbling.
508 Calories per serving.