What you'll need
- 4 thick, lean veal or lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons light cream or light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
The easy bit
- Use a non-stick frying pan. In a little oil, add the chops to the frying pan and cook over a medium heat for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side or until done.
- When the chops are cooked, remove them to a heated platter.
- Pour of any excess fat that may have accumulated in the frying pan and add the mustard to the pan.
- Add cream, butter, wine, olive oil, salt and pepper and parsley. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chops and garnish with parsley. Serve with green salad, steamed or stir fried vegetables.