What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 4 eggs
- Salt and black pepper
- 100g goat's cheese
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
The easy bit
Tip: You can substitute your favourite strong-flavoured cheese for the goat's cheese.
- Beat 2 eggs lightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a nonstick frying pan and cook over a high heat, lifting the edges of the omelette and tilting the pan so uncooked egg runs underneath.
- When the omelette is set but still creamy on the surface, crumble over quarter of the goat's cheese and half of the parsley.
- Cook for a few seconds more, then fold the omelette in half and place on a warm plate.
- Repeat this process with the remaining 2 eggs.
- Top each omelette with the remaining goat's cheese and serve with a fresh salad.