What you'll need
- 15g low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hot curry paste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50g salad leaves
The easy bit
- Place 8 wooden skewers in a bowl of cold water to soak.
- Mix together the yogurt and curry paste in a bowl add cubed chicken and to marinate for one hour.
- Toss cucumber, onion and lemon juice in large bowl and chill in fridge.
- Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers with the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook under a medium grill for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Stir salad leaves into the chilled dressing and divide between 4 plates and top with 2 skewers each.