What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 2 chicken breasts, about 120g each
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The easy bit
- Place chicken in a shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine rosemary, garlic, shallot, lemon juice and zest.
- Whisk in the olive oil, then pour over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, place on a roasting tray and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with a tomato and herb salad.
Tip: This dish can be left to marinate overnight, which really brings out the flavours.
- Energy 590kJ
- Protein 13g
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 0g