What you'll need
Serves 4. Enjoy 1 serve of this dish as part of your healthy balanced meal with meat. Alternately, you can enjoy 1 serve as a snack between meals.
- 1 large cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 knob of light butter
- 40g cheddar cheese, diced
- 5g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 50ml light double cream
The easy bit
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- Boil the cauliflower in a saucepan of salted water until tender and drain.
- Combine the cream, butter, diced cheese, mustard and salt in a bowl over a pan of simmering hot water and stir constantly until smooth.
- Place cauliflower in an ovenproof dish and cover with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese and place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.