What you'll need
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g tin of peeled plum tomatoes
- 100g spinach, roughly chopped
- 300ml water
The easy bit
- Fry onion in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until soft and golden.
- Add curry paste and cook for 5 mins until it becomes fragrant.
- Add cauliflower, tomatoes and water. Bring to a gentle simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until wilted and serve with grilled lean meat of your choice.