What you'll need
- 200g halloumi cheese
- 300g mixed salad leaves
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 8 black or green olives
- 2 medium tomatoes off the vine
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of dried oregano
- handful of green beans
The easy bit
- Thinly slice the halloumi and place under a medium grill until golden.
- Place the salad leaves, onion, olives, pine nuts and tomato and green beans into a bowl.
- Mix the oregano, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a separate bowl to make the dressing.
- Remove cooked halloumi from the grill and place over the salad.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.