What you'll need
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 100g green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
For the Curry Paste
- 1 Lemongrass stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cm fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli, roughly chopped (leave the seeds if you like it a little spicier)
The easy bit
- Place the curry paste ingredients into a small blender and mix until you have a smooth paste.
- Heat the olive oil a wok or frying pan, add the chicken and fry until browned all over. Now add the paste and continue frying until all the chicken is coated in the paste.
- Next goes in the chicken stock, sugar, coconut milk and lime juice bring to boil then turn down to a simmer add the green beans and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add fresh coriander and serve with stir-fried or steamed greens.
490 Calories per serving.