What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ½ long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ long green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ½ bunch pak choy, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The easy bit
- Heat sesame and vegetable oils in a wok.
- Add red and green chillies, ginger and lemongrass and stir-fry for 1 minute to release flavours.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for another 5-6 minutes until chicken has cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce, coriander and pak choy and toss to combine.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Replace chicken with prawns or tofu to add variety to your menu.
- Energy 1198kJ
- Protein 25g
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 2g