What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 200g smoked chicken breast, shredded
- 20g almonds
- 15g parmesan, shaved
- 50g rocket
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
The easy bit
Tip: If smoked chicken is not available, use a steamed or grilled chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place the tomatoes in a roasting dish, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the chicken, almonds, parmesan and rocket in a serving bowl.
- Place the tomatoes on top and serve the mayonnaise on the side.