What you'll need
- 2 large chicken breast fillets
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 small tub of ricotta cheese (250g)
- 250g cherry tomatoes
The easy bit
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Make a slit in each chicken breast to form a pocket and and fill with the ricotta cheese.
- Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of prosciutto and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then remove the dish, add the cherry tomatoes and return to the oven for a further 7 minutes.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, steamed baby spinach or a mixed salad.