What you'll need
- 400g broad beans, blanched and peeled
- 200g frozen peas, defrosted
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
Prep time: 5min Cooking Time: 5min
- Place the broad beans into a food processor. Pulse until just chopped.
- Add the peas, onion and mint leaves. Pulse until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with a selection of fresh vegetables (carrot and celery sticks, cucumber batons and radish slices)