What you'll need
- 700g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges/li>
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, peeled and cut in half
- ½ cauliflower (about 600g) roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 600g lamb fillets
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons dukkah
- ½ cup mint leaves to serve
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
Prep time: 10 min Cooking Time: 35min
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the pumpkin, onion, cauliflower, and beetroot on the tray. Bake for 25 minutes or until vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Heat a frying pan to hot. Add the oil and cook the lamb fillets for three minutes on each side or to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- Combine the Greek yoghurt, tahini, cumin, and lemon in a jar and shake well. Season to taste. If the dressing is too thick add a tablespoon of cold water
- Slice the lamb into thin pieces.
- Arrange the vegetables onto four plates and add the lamb on top. Drizzle over the dressing. Garnish with the mint and dukkah.