What you'll need
- 2 large chicken breast fillets
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tumeric
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200ml hot water
- 200ml low fat crème fraiche or low fat sour cream
- 1 packet 250g bean sprouts
- 1 packet 250g baby spinach
The easy bit
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes and fry in a little oil until brown, then set aside.
- Fry onions, garlic and spices for 2-3 minutes then add chicken back to the pan coating with the spices.
- Add hot water and crème fraiche, and simmer for approximately 20 minutes until chicken is tender and sauce has reduced by half (stirring occasionally).
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add remaining oil to a frying pan and stir fry bean sprouts.
- Stir in the bean sprouts and baby spinach leaves just before serving.
717 Calories per serving.