What you'll need
- 4 medium tuna steaks/fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely minced/chopped onion
- 2 sticks of celery, finely sliced
- 1 small tomato roughly chopped
- 100 grams chopped green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste.
The easy bit
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and gently fry the onions and celery until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes and thyme and cook for about 5 minutes to soften tomatoes.
- Add chopped beans and stir through. Cook for 2 minutes then set aside.
- Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat remaining oil and quickly fry the tuna steaks to brown on each side (approximately 2-3 minutes depending on thickness).
- Place warm vegetables on plate and top with frilled tuna steaks. Serve with grilled lime or lemon and a green salad.
Energy - 1180Kj
Protein - 22 grams
Carbs - 4 grams
Fats - 15 grams
Fibre - 4 grams