What you'll need
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 rosemary sprig, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
For the Vegetables
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g curly kale or cabbage
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50ml vegetable stock
The easy bit
- Pre-heat the grill to 200Â°C.
- In a bowl mix the rosemary, garlic and olive oil. Add the lamb, season with salt and pepper and mix well so all the flavours are worked into the lamb.
- To make the vegetables, take a medium sized frying pan, add the olive oil and cook the onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and continue frying until the vegetables start to colour, next add the garlic, cherry tomatoes and kale, fry for 2 minutes, then add the stock and simmer whilst you cook the lamb.
- Place the lamb under the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on both sides until golden.
- Serve the lamb on a bed of the pan roasted vegetables.
718 Calories per serving.