What you'll need
Serves 1 (as a light meal)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 50g fetta
- 5 basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 240°C. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dried oregano.
- Brush tomatoes with this dressing very generously, place on a baking tray and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until soft.
- Slice fetta and arrange on a plate, lay on the tomatoes and garnish with basil. Splash with the olive oil and balsamic from the roasting tray. Season to taste.