What you'll need
- 200g sweet potato, diced
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 180g Atlantic salmon, skin on
- 1⁄2 bunch broccolini, blanched
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 bird’s-eye chilli, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frisée, washed and picked
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Coat the sweet potato with 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil and season. Line the baking tray with aluminium foil, place sweet potato on the tray and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until tender. When cooked and still hot, put in blender and season.
- In an ovenproof non-stick pan, heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil. Season the salmon, add to the pan skin-side down, and lower temperature to medium. When the skin starts to get golden, put the fish in the oven for minutes, then flip to the flesh side and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Heat the remaining cooking oil in a non-stick pan, gently sauté the broccolini with garlic and chilli, and season.
- In a separate bowl, mix frisée with the cherry tomatoes and dress with olive oil and salt.
- Arrange broccolini mix and salmon on a plate and serve with frisée salad and sweet potato.