What you'll need
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- few drops of sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup snow pea sprouts
- 1/4 cup beansprouts
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 prawns, blanched and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
The easy bit
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs then season with soy sauce, sesame seed oil and pepper.
- Heat a pan or wok until very hot add in grapeseed oil then pour in the egg mixture. Move the omelette around with a wooden spoon to let the liquid escape.
- While the eggs are still runny in the middle, add prawns, snow pea sprouts, coriander and spring onion to one side and fold the omelette in half and allow the omelette to sit in the pan over low heat for 2 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle the omelette with oyster sauce and freshly cracked pepper.
Tip: Any protein can be used instead of prawns.
For a vegetarian option, replace prawns with mushrooms