What you'll need
Serves 1 (as a light meal)
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespooon coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tablespooons cooking oil
- 3 teaspoons capers
- 100g blanched peeled broad beans
- 5 mint leaves
- 1⁄4 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts, toasted
The easy bit
- Line a sieve with a thin tea towel and place over a bowl. Put yoghurt into the sieve, lightly salt, mix, then set aside in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Mix the coriander with the yoghurt and season.
- In a small saucepan, heat cooking oil to about 150°C, fry capers till crispy and drain well.
- In a bowl, toss together broad beans, mint, red onion, lemon juice and olive oil. Spread yoghurt on bottom of plate and arrange salad on top. Garnish with capers and pine nuts.