What you'll need
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chinese five spice
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 150g broccoli florets
- 150g snow peas, chopped
- 150g green beans, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
The easy bit
- Mix together the sauces, oil and chinese five spice. Cover the salmon fillets with half of the marinade and leave for at least 20 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, spring onion, snow peas and green beans to the rest of the marinade.
- Cook salmon in frying pan for 6-8 minutes turning halfway through, meanwhile stir-fry vegetables in a separate pan until cooked but slightly crunchy.
- Serve the salmon on top of the vegetables.