What you'll need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balti spice
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 300g broccoli florets
- 225g cauliflower
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 250g green beans, topped and halved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
The easy bit
378 Calories per serving.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped onion and cook for 10 minutes until softened. Add the balti spice and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, cauliflower and broccoli florets, stock and then bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the green beans and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.