What you'll need
- 2 chicken breasts, about 180g each
- 100g cos lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber, cut into batons
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
The easy bit
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the chicken and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked
- Cut into thick slices.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- Toss chicken, lettuce, cucumber and avocado together in a serving bowl. Pour over the dressing and serve.