What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200g firm tofu
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced
- 80g snow peas
- ½ bunch bok choy, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions, sliced
The easy bit
Tip: While this is a fantastic vegetarian dish, it also works well with beef or chicken instead of tofu.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry tofu over high heat for about 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Set aside.
- Combine coconut milk, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, curry powder and chilli paste in a saucepan.
- Slowly bring to the boil, then add the green pepper and mange tout, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy, coriander and spring onions cook for a further 4 minutes until bok choy is wilted.
- Add the tofu, mix gently and serve.