What you'll need
- 400g lamb steaks
- 1 packet of skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in cold water before use to prevent burning whilst cooking)
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum cut into wedges
- 1 green capsicum cut into wedges
- 120g button mushrooms
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium sized red onion cut into wedges
The easy bit
- To make the marinade, grate lemon into a bowl with garlic, oil, rosemary and lemon juice.
- Cube the lamb removing any fat, place into bowl with marinade, stir and cover for at least 20 minutes.
- Thread equal amounts of lamb, pepper, onion, mushroom and cherry tomatoes onto skewers and cook under a hot grill for 15 minutes, turning at regular intervals.
- Serve with mixed salad.
515 Calories per serving.