Tip of the week
Trinny & Susannah's Summer Styling Tips
There's not much Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine
don't know about fashion. They've even launched their own line of
magic underwear to keep us all in shape. As we prepare to bare a
bit more body for summer, stay super stylish with fashion tips from
these ladies in the know. You'll save money too!
Looking good on the outside
- Beach aside, too many women over 40 wear shorts that end above
the knee, the most flattering length is on the knee.
- If you have an old pair of jeans you don't wear anymore that
fit brilliantly around the bum, why not turn it into a great pair
of pedal pushers? Cut off legs to five inches below the dent
in the knee, turn the fabric up one by one inch then again by two
inches. Et voila, this will leave you with a two inch turn up hem,
perfectly placed to give a shapely turn to your leg.
- A big necklace will make anything look special and a thick
black patent belt winches in and gives you a great waist for night
and day dresses alike.
Pay attention to underwear
- Getting a good bra is at the top of the list every time.
Dressing for your shape and being comfortable with what you wear is
important, whatever the season is.
- Wearing big bra straps and a strappy top so you can see the
straps always looks awful. Try a strapless bra, there are plenty in
- Strappy tops on bigger busted ladies look terrible, instead try
thicker straps and always wear a supportive bra.
- Visible panty lines are a big sin whatever the season, to
relieve the problem try a pair of our Original Magic Knickers to
give you great shape and reduce those nasty VPLs!
- Remember, summer or not, too much flesh on show is a no
And finally ...
- With the current climate the way it is don't overspend
recklessly, never leave your house without a clothes shopping list
so you don't get side tracked and buy only what you can